- In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
- As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
- However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
- The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
- We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.