- Please note that some information in these guides may be relevant only to particular regions. We strongly suggest, therefore, that you check with local authorities in your area regarding all legal regulations and obligations.
- Several of these guides feature similar information. Some may also contain some promotional ‘hype’ for a product or service. Nevertheless, they are freely offered here in the hope that you may obtain at least some helpful information from them.
- All guides are in PDF format, requiring the use of free PDF reader software such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader.
- As with all material on this site, please be sure to read our disclaimer [link in the footer of this page].
5 Truths about Working from Home
- Working from home can be a happy change from working in an office, but it provides its own challenges. In this eBook, the author shares five truths about working from home, offers suggestions for making your home office work for you, and tells the stories of successful home-based workers.
Business Plan Success
- Not everyone who starts and runs a business begins with a business plan, but it certainly helps to have one. If you are seeking funding from a venture capitalist, you will certainly need a comprehensive business plan that is well thought out and demonstrates sound business reasoning.
Business Plan Template
- A comprehensive (46 page) fill-in-the-blanks sample business plan proposal.
Small Business Startup Kit
- There is no way to eliminate all the risks associated with starting a small business. However, you can improve your chances of success with good planning and preparation. A good starting place is to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses as the owner and manager of a small business.
Home-Based Business Guide
- Home-based businesses are on the rise, especially while the stubborn economic recession continues to hold our economy in its grips. More and more individuals who are unable to land positions are turning to opening their own home-based businesses.
Home Business Quick Start
- Many people would like to start a home business. They like the freedom of being able to work whenever they want to or wherever they want to. However, it is not easy to get there because many of them are stuck in a rut. Whatever your excuses may be, you may find the solution in this book (or at least, know what it takes to get started).
How to Create your Own Internet Cash Machine
- With the advent of the internet, publishing your own books and other products has never been easier. At its most basic, all you have to do is put your product up on a web page. Of course, there’s more to it than that, but not much more. In fact, nowadays you don’t even have to write your own product. So long as you can rent space on the internet and publish files to that space, you can become a publisher.
How to Start a Business
- A step-by-step guide to starting a small business successfully. Going into business can have advantages and disadvantages. Running a business of your own will bring a sense of independence, and a sense of accomplishment. You will be the boss, and you can’t be fired, though there may be days when you would welcome it. Because you can pay yourself a salary and the profit or return on your investment will also be yours, you anticipate a good income once your business is established. You will experience a pride in ownership – such as you experience if you own your own home or your own automobile. You can derive great satisfaction from offering a product or service which is valued in the market place.
Positive Thinking to Build up your Internet Business
- By definition, the word positive means dealing with matters of fact; expressed clearly, or in a confident or peremptory manner. However, in the concept of positive thinking, the word positive is meant to signify a manner of thinking: a manner that puts emphasis on processing thoughts in a more desirable, upbeat way. Positive thinking can be described as the practice of embracing the affirmative in our thoughts, our feelings, our actions, our reactions and our speech.
How to Start a Profitable Business from your Home
- One of the strongest reasons that prevent people from starting their own business is that most people think that you need to have a lot of money to start a business. This is not necessarily true as the author will share with you in this book how you can sell first, then buy later. If you master this concept, you will never lose money in your business decisions in future.
Start, Grow & Run your Retail Business
- If you’re just starting out in retail, you might feel that there’s a lot to learn. From inventory management, marketing, point of sale, recruitment, pricing and online sales, it can be a lot to take in. But you’re not alone. Every retail business in existence has gone through a similar learning curve. This 20-page articles looks at the lessons they learned, so you can get a head start in starting, growing and running your own retail business.
Starting a Home-Based Business
- The time is ripe. If you’ve ever dreamed of operating a business from home, conditions have never been better for success. The rapid growth of e-commerce means there is a host of expanding business opportunities open to you. Yet, the task of turning your dream into a reality remains as much of a challenge as ever. The fewer barriers to entry only stiffens the competition; so getting off to a solid start is crucial to success. This manual will show you how.
Success Quotes – your Ultimate Inspiration Guide
- We live in abundance of wealth today. There is no limit to our earnings; we have the capacity to earn extraordinary income if we are determined to achieve it. What is most important is how we deliver our own self to others. If we give our best capability, the successful result we want will ultimately come to us. This is the law of Universal Abundance.